March 6, 2012

Waiting on my Sailor..

S is meeting me at work and we are going to grab dinner out tonight.. I still have about 30 min. until he gets here so update time it is!

This past weekend was pretty uneventful. I was feeling under the weather so I didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted plus it rained so that never helps. The only thing I did so far was go through my dressers and closets and put aside a LOT of stuff to bring to Goodwill. I am moving into a two bedroom apartment upstairs from me with a roommate and I have to be out of my apartment by March 15. I decided that it does not make sense to spend the amount of money that I spend every month for a one-bedroom apartment that I hardly ever stay at. S lives about 2 miles away from me and we usually stay at his place (even though I kinda like mine better). I actually found this new apartment on Craigslist, however, I did find out that the girl is a friend of a friend and completely normal, which is comforting. Turns out her boyfriend also lives very close by and she spends most of her time at his place so it works out great for both of us. I'm kind of looking forward to moving in with a roommate though and having a little bit bigger place.



No comments:

 
Blogging tips