September 12, 2012

Wednesday Walkabout!

I am slacking bigtime the past couple days. I meant to do a second not-so-serious post yesterday, but got busy at work and never had the chance to do it.

On Tuesday night, S had a softball game with TJ, hubby of Lindsey over at Lounging with Lindsey, so I got to finally meet my new blog friend in real life! It was the first game that I've been to and it was fun to have someone to chat with (good thing our guys are on the same team!) We had lots to talk about and we even got to hangout last night as well because the boys had another game. It was totally random that I found Lindsey's blog and even crazier that her hubby works with S :) Small world!
 
Other than the usual, I know I have been slacking in the exercise department since we have been so busy the past couple weeks so I've been trying to get my butt back out there running again. I did a 30 min. run both Tuesday and today. I would like to take tomorrow off because S has NDI and that is usually my time to do whatever I need to do, but I should probably still push through it so I stay in the game. I was reading Jen's post about eating healthy and exercising daily over at The Adventures of our Army Life and she has a really good plan. She says that she walks at least 3 miles per day, eats until she's satisfied NOT until she's full, and drinks at least 8-10 glasses of water per day. I think that sounds like good advice and am going to try and do the same.
 
A couple fun things:
 
Today is Wednesday Walkabout! Click below to linkup!
 


 
 


Second, S and I are leaving in 8 days to go here ---->

 
 
At least that's what I HOPE it looks like!! My mom and dad bought a house in Port St. Lucie, FL a few months ago and we are going down for our first family vacay there (sans my brother). I am pretty bummed because my brother, Kyle, was supposed to fly down and visit us here in Charleston for a few days then drive down with us to FL, but he had some unexpected car expenses and isn't going to be able to make the trip :( Hopefully he'll come visit soon!
 
 
Hope yall had a happy hump day! Two more days until the weekend yayy!
 




3 comments:

Jane said...

I am so excited I can finally post on your blog! haha Thanks for the shout out! I really need to get my butt back in gear working out as well. I did so great in August and then September came and what the heck happened? I don't know. haha I think your plan sounds great. Boo for S leaving. It stinks when they have to but visiting your family sounds like a blast! I love vacations!

Jen said...

Yay glad I can finally comment! :) I love following your blog.

Andrea said...

I agree with the other ladies, so glad I can comment :)
How fun to meet another blogger & even more fun that you got to spend so much time with her!
Florida looks amazing! I can't wait to see pictures!

 
Blogging tips