November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! (and Photo Catch-up Day Part 2!)

Holidays always make me so nastalgic and what could be more nastalgic than Snoopy! Hope yall have a wonderful, wonderful day full of food, family, friends, love, and fun.


Now, on to the next set of pics :)
As you all know, we went to Gatlinburg, TN last weekend for S's brother's wedding. Here is the proof.


The main living room of the lodge that was rented out for the wedding and also where we stayed.

I couldn't get over the furniture and decor, it must have costed a forture to decorate that place!

S and his brothers and mom.. (this is a player piano, but we fooled sooo many people that weekend hehe)

Downtown Gatlinburg.






Birthday flowers from S's family :) They are the best and I was am so blessed to have had a wonderful birthday even though it fell on the same day as the wedding....

The magnificant kitchen...I want one of these one day!
Ahh, my Kentucky boy..


I ended up wearing the blue one! The burgundy one was really, really pretty, but a little too long for me. I think I probably could have even gone a size down. While I was also going for something a little on the conservative side, the burgundy one was almost too conservative. (S's cousin took some great photos of us with her fancy shmancy camera, but hasn't sent them to me yet)


The groom.

Here comes the bride!

My Sailor, my heart.
I do!




S giving his "best man" speech :)


Since everything wrapped up early, we headed out for a night on the town to finish celebrating my birthday!
(S and his adorable cousin)

Oops, S caught a little off guard :p The bride and groom met us out for a drink...

The beautful lodge.

The Great Smokey Mountains!




The end.

Hope you are all enjoying your day! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

No comments:

 
Blogging tips