November 12, 2012

Who doesn't love a great deal??!

I'm back again! I just wanted to let you all in on a great discount on holiday cards that I learned about from Megan at Fried Green Pickles and Megan at Mackey Madness.

The discount is for holiday cards at Minted.com. I am very picky about card designs and I definitely approve of this website. Their designs are very clean cut and modern-looking, just my style.

Step 1: Sign up for an account on their website (here) and you will automatically recieve a $25 credit on your account.

Step 2: Use discount code, HOL25SHIP, and you will receive another $25 off PLUS free shipping! It's a great deal and I can't wait to order our cards. Don't forget, you must use the discount code by the end of today as today is the last day! You can't beat $50 off and who doesn't love a great bargain. Can't wait to see how they all come out!

Here are some of my fave designs..






I absolutely love the fact that you can manipulate the shape of the card and the font color, as well as, print on the back. With so many to choose from, it's going to be tough, but I can't wait to share once they're done.
Enjoy!


1 comment:

Amanda English said...

Those holiday cards are so cute! I really think I need to start thinking about making some! It's right around the corner!!! xoxo

 
Blogging tips