December 7, 2012

Christmas card!

I know it's a little late to just be ordering Christmas cards, but it's done and I should still get them in plenty of time to send out. There were so many cute options, it took me a little while to choose which one I wanted. I'm really happy with my decision though and decided to give you all a little advanced sneak peek :)

Front:

Back:

The picture quality on my blog isn't that great because I basically had to copy and paste from the Shutterfly website, but I know that they will be perfect in person :)

If you haven't ordered your holiday cards, it's not too late. You can also enter into my giveaway for $50 to Shutterfly HERE! There are so many great cards and other holiday gifts, too. The winner will be randomly chosen on Monday.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious!

Jen said...

Your card is perfect! I love it. :)

Rach said...

It looks wonderful! I absolutely love it!

Eights on the Move said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Your Gunner is absolutely adorable - it must be a Gunner thing ;)

Dabbling in Dixie said...

So cute!!

Miss Southern Prep said...

Oh my gosh, so cute! Love it!

P.S. I'm hosting a Kayce Hughes dress giveaway, so make sure you stop by and check it out!

Kate said...

So nautical! Love the photo you chose

 
Blogging tips