December 7, 2012

Fitness Friday! Week #1

Welcome to week #1 of Fitness Friday!

Honor Courage Commitment


I've already gotten some great feedback about this new linkup so I hope to see lot of familiar faces and new ones, too!

I'm going to start this first week on a good note. I worked out with my trainer on Monday and Tuesday and went for about a 30-35 min. run last night after work. It's super important to get that cardio in and eat right even if you are already doing strength training a couple times per week. We have my work Christmas party tonight so I don't see a run happening, but there definitely will be time tomorrow!

I also put together a menu for next week using some yummy new recipes from SkinnyTaste. I was digging those zucchini boats that I made the other day and can't wait to try some more of her recipes.

On the menu for next week:

Low Fat Baked Ziti with Spinach
{via}

Chicken Parmigiana Burgers
{via}

Chicken [and Shrimp] Fajitas
{via}

Pineapple Shrimp Brown Fried Rice
{via}

Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk (I'm going to try this with Pork Tenderloin)
{via}

What do you all have planned???



3 comments:

The Better Belle Project said...

Linked up! This is such a great idea Kelly!

PAPS said...

The healthy treats looks really yummy.
www.thoughtsofpaps.com

Kate said...

Due to a cold, rain, and busy nights I haven't run in almost 2 weeks. YIKES! But I will be hitting the pavement tomorrow night for sure

 
Blogging tips