December 19, 2012

Random Wednesday!

I should probably be making a list of the things that I have left to do and pack before I leave for Connecticut tomorrow, but if I write a blog post now it's like killing two birds with one stone, right?

My morning did not get off to a good start today. I bought a new Christmas sweater yesterday at the Gap and when I went to put it on this morning for my office Christmas party, I found that the associate forgot to take the security tag off, how annoying! I didn't have anything else lined up to wear so I sucked it up an put it on anyway. I think I can sneak out to run over there and have it removed before the party ugh.

Next, I got to work and locked my keys in the car. My purse was sitting right out in plain view on the seat and all of the goodies that I made for the party were also in my car. Public Safety at the College ended up being no help so luckily AAA came through! I was not going to be able to relax until my car was unlocked.

As if that all wasn't enough, I feel like I have a million things to do before I leave tomorrow. Laundry is pretty much done, but I still need to get a couple more small gifts and wrap S's family's gifts so he can bring them home to Kentucky. I started putting things aside that need to get packed, but nothing is actually packed yet. I can't find the cord for my camera which means that I can't charge the battery and actually use it :( Le sigh.

Tonight, after work, is S's office Christmas party and I was planning to go see Lindsey and baby Liam! I cannot wait until after vacay to meet that little guy! :p There is just not enough time in the day.

My new bow sweaters that I am absolutely loving right now:
{via}

{via}

I also bought a really cute pair of bow and pearl earrings from Versona the other day (not pictured).

I have lots more to blog about, but I don't know when I'll actually get to it. The next couple days are going to be really busy, so bear with me!


Hope everyone is having a great week so far!



5 comments:

megan said...

Yuck..hope your day gets better! Love that first bow sweater. Have a safe trip!

Jen said...

I hope you day gets better. There is nothing worse than the associate leaving that security tag on, I have had it happen a few times.

Dabbling in Dixie said...

Love bow sweaters!

Hope your day gets better from here!!!

Margaret Birch said...

Ugh. How annoying about the security tag :/ Those bow sweaters are so pretty! Have a great trip home!

The Better Belle Project said...

Love the bow sweaters! I hate it when they forget to take the security tags off! I had to cut one off a shirt once, good thing it was only attached to the tag in the back!

Good luck getting everything done before you leave, I'm in the same boat, SO MUCH TO DO! haha

 
Blogging tips