December 20, 2012

Secret Santa Gift Swap!

Good morning y'all! Today is my Friday and I am pretty excited about that. I also can't believe that I'll be sleeping at home at mom & dad's tonight, I just love that they are just a short flight away.

Today is the big day to reveal our Secret Santa gifts from the swap hosted by Janna, Kelly, and Tabitha! My Secret Santa was the lovely Elizabeth from The Better Belle Project. She is so sweet and apparently she has gotten to know me quite well in a short amount of time because I am just in love with the gift she sent me!


You sure can learn a lot about a girl through her Pinterest page ;)

Thanks again, Liz!! xo

Next, the recipient of my gift for the swap was Heather from Heathering Heights and you can check out what I got her here! Love the pics, Heather, and so glad you enjoyed the gift and a little "taste" of Charleston.

Can't wait to leave work early today and head home to finish packing then off to CT I go!

Gift Swap

6 comments:

Wine and Summer said...

What an awesome gift! It's perfect!

Heather K. said...

Thanks again, Kelly. You were a great Santy.

Helene said...

that is awesome, and so cool she looked at your pinterest page!! so smart!
Helene in Between

The Better Belle Project said...

haha, definitely stalked your pinterest page! I'm so glad you like it! Have a safe trip and a Merry Christmas girl!

Janna Renee said...

That is so thoughtful! I stalked my partners Pinterest page too! Thanks for participating and Happy Holidays! xoxo

My-cliffnotes said...

That print is soo sweet, I love it. Thanks for linking up!!

Tab

 
Blogging tips