December 6, 2012

Thursday's Featured Blogs and New Link-up!

I have five more fabulous blogs to share with you today. The lucky ladies that I have chosen for today's 'Thursday's Featured Blogs' are as follows:


Please feel free to hop on over and check them out!


On another note, I have decided to start a linkup of my own. I started working out with my trainer about four weeks ago and although I see a difference in the mirror, I'm not seeing enough of a difference on the scale. Thus, I present to you:

 {See sidebar for code!}


I am starting this linkup for anyone who wants to hold themselves accountable or share what they have done throughout the week whether it be working out, eating healthy, what types of goals or plans you have for yourself, etc. I think that this will help me, week after week, to see what my progress is and keep track of any changes.

It doesn't matter what level you are, where you are at reaching your goals, or anything like that. This is simply an opportunity to share your progress, recipes, or other news with others who are looking to do the same.

Hope to see you all tomorrow!



5 comments:

Wine and Summer said...

Such a fun link up! I think we all need a little extra motivation this time of year.

Jamie said...

Sounds like a great link up!

Courtney B said...

Thanks for the shout out!! :)
And this sounds like an awesome link up! I'll definitely have to participate after I have the baby! This will be just the motivation I need to start getting back into shape!

The Better Belle Project said...

Love this idea! I usually use Fridays to recap the week, so this might work out perfectly! Plus, I'm trying to slim down before Hawaii, not like it's easy with Christmas in between now and then! haha

Ashleigh said...

Thank you!! I'm loving the link up! :)

 
Blogging tips