February 6, 2013

Random Wednesday and Wednesday Walkabout!

First of all, I woke up this morning thinking it was Thursday and continued to think that the whole way to work this morning. Then I realized I still have one more day of business casual before I can wear jeans on Friday, boo.

Despite some trying times, I have been in a really good mood the past couple days. I'm sure it has everything to do with getting to go home and see S's handsome face. We have both been so good lately about working out, I guess it's true what they say about endorphins! :)


Honor Courage Commitment

Speaking of endorphins and working out, don't forget to linkup this Friday for Fitness Friday! I'm planning to start a cleanse soon and will be giving out the deets :)



If you're stopping by from a linkup, don't forget to say hello! 



4 comments:

Rach said...

Yay for endorphins! :)

Because Shanna Said So said...

Oh how I wish it were Thursday!!! LOL! Thanks so much for linking up!

Jen said...

There is nothing better than being in a good mood. :)

Janna Renee said...

I'm interested to hear about your cleanse! Glad you are so happy lately. You deserve it!

 
Blogging tips