March 14, 2013

**Insta-Thursday?**


Did anyone else notice this morning that Google Reader will be going away soon? What is up what that and what's a girl to do??



I kind of miss Insta-Tuesday and getting to share all my photos from the past week here on the old blog. So since I haven't gotten to do that in a while, here are a few that I've taken lately.

Upper left: You know you are in the South when there is an aisle sign at the grocery store for 'grits'.
Upper right: Coming home from the gym over the Ravenel Bridge.
Lower left: Looking like great weather for another lake weekend!
Lower right: The view from the bridge will never get old to me.

I'm loving that it stays light out until almost 8 o'clock now and I can't wait until the warm weather sticks around until that time, too!


Follow me on Instagram!!


Here is a little video that I took of Gunner a couple weeks ago. I came home from work and let him out and he was acting crazy! I have no idea what he was barking at, maybe his reflection on the tv screen? It was kind of freaking me out, I'm not going to lie!



Hope you're all having a great week and don't forget to link up tomorrow for Fitness Friday!


Honor Courage Commitment

5 comments:

Christina said...

Haha, the palm tree on the store sign makes me laugh.

Jen said...

Haha I love that they have a sign for grits, they are sooo good. lol.

Anna @ The Things I'm Learning said...

That bridge view is my favorite! Can't wait until the next time I'm in Charleston!

JP said...

Seriously I'm so sad about Google Reader!

The Better Belle Project said...

Roxy does that sometimes too, always makes me feel like she's seeing something I don't, maybe I watch too much Ghost Adventures!! haha

LOVE that bridge pic :)

 
Blogging tips