March 1, 2013

**Laptop Lunches Bento-Ware Review!**

Recently, I had the pleasure of receiving and reviewing a lunch box by Laptop Lunches Bento-Ware. In my opinion, these things are one of the greatest inventions for healthy eating. I've been wanting a bento-style lunch box for a while now so I was very excited when I was given the opportunity to try one out.

In case you aren't aware of the awesomeness that is the Laptop Lunches Bento-style lunch box, take a look!




What better way to stay on track with eating healthy than to have a lunch box that measures it all out for you. My biggest problem with diet is not so much the "healthy eating" part of it, but the "portion control" part of it. It is very easy to over do it and to think that you are eating when you're really not.

Another great feature of the lunch box is that there is no waste. Forget having to stock up on Ziploc bags, plastic-ware, etc. The BPA-free hard plastic inserts are easy to clean and re-usable, lasting for years. There is also room in the box to bring along silverware from home. In addition, they come in all different fun colors for each member of your family, especially the kids! You can also buy additional accessories such as carriers and different shaped inserts for the inside of the lunch box.

The Laptop Lunches website also includes an eBook with every order that provides 101 ideas to use with your Laptop lunch box. Here are some inspirational lunch photos included in the eBook.

 

Below are a couple pictures of lunches that I've had this week using my Laptop lunch box!

I'm on a breakfast for lunch kick this week: 1 egg + 2 egg whites, turkey sausage, whole grain toast, and orange slices :)


These are many more that I would like to try, but the possibilities are truly endless. 

Check out Laptop Lunches's different products in their online shop! You can also find their products at a local retailer new you.


Don't forget to check out the Fitness Friday giveaway on Friday, March 22; where part of the prize will include a $25 gift certificate to the Laptop Lunches online store!
 

Laptop Lunches is offering 10% your next order to all Honor Courage Commitment readers! Use the code below between March1-6, 2013 to get your discount :)



Hope you all have a great weekend!!








3 comments:

Miranda Pridgeon said...

Well I think you have just convinced me to buy one! I've seen these before and I've always wanted to try one...but now I think I have to! Thanks for the info!

http://hurryupandwaitusmc.blogspot.com/

megan said...

Um, what a GREAT idea! This would definitely help keep me on track, too!

Kristen said...

These look awesome! So convenient. I think I might just have to order one :)

 
Blogging tips