March 5, 2013

**Random Wednesday** What is it about sloths lately??

Hey yall! The past four days have been a whirlwind having my friend, C, in town. She departed yesterday evening and while it was nice to have her visit, I am anxious to get back to my normal schedule (work not included!) I hope to get an update in soon about her visit and my little staycation :) Until then, I leave you with this: 

I actually saw this first video through a friend on Facebook and thought it was straight up cute and hilarious. The second was one that S showed me.

What is it about sloths lately?? I can't figure out whether they are supposed to be cute or if they are just plain creepy!



I think this one got funnier the more times I watched it...



One more that's non-sloth related. S gets the biggest kick out of this one and insists on reenacting the voice of the sunglasses dude lol. I will admit, it's pretty funny and he does the voice pretty good.



Hope you're all having a great week! 



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that video of Kristen Bell. I wish I had something that got me THAT excited.

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

I love Kristen Bell! Haha, that made my day :)

Xo-L

brunchwithlaura.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I am obsessed with sloths. I have a necklace that's a sloth hanging from the chain. My husband has promised me that once he's out of the Army and we own our own house that we can get the permits to get one!

DIY Davis Style said...

I seriously laughed so hard I cried lol Kristen Bell is hilarious but I can totally relate!!

Kristen said...

OMG! That Kristen Bell video was so funny! She's so cute, I was laughing through the whole thing. I don't know what this whole fascination with sloths is! I'm with you, I can't figure out if they're cute or creepy! hahaha

henning love said...

no idea what is with the sudden popularity of slothes but kristen bell is hilarious about the sloths she is too cute

Laura Darling said...

I've seen that video of her on Ellen before and it CRACKS me up! SO funny!

 
Blogging tips