March 5, 2013

**Spring Must-Haves**

I know I did a little fashion post last week, too, but in no way am I declaring myself a "fashion blogger". I'm just really excited about the prospect of warm weather and all the cutesy things I am coveting for Spring.

The first thing on my list are a couple pairs of versatile, comfy shoes that I can wear both to work and on the weekend. I used to wear heels all the time, but since I moved to Charleston, I have yet to buy another pair. Flats are key when walking along the uneven sidewalks of downtown. This year, I would love to find a cute pair of wedges; I think those would be a little bit safer to walk in.




I picked up these Steve Madden wedges last year, but the heel is a little higher than I would like and I think I have a picture of something else in mind for this year..
 {Source}


And that picture is...

Spring Shoes


Jack Rogers wedge shoes / J.Crew heel sandals / J.Crew platform wedge sandals / Sperry Top-Sider suede shoes / Sam Edelman sandals / Jack Rogers - Georgica



I can never have enough pairs of flats and wedges in a city like Charleston. Forget walking in heels, ever. Comfort is key when walking long distances or along uneven sidewalks and cobblestone.


Dresses are another spring staple that I just cannot have enough of. The best thing about them is that, most of the time, you can dress them up or down. Sleeveless? No problem, throw on a cardigan and it's work appropriate. 


Spring Dress Must-Haves


Dress / LOFT stripe dress / LOFT stripe dress / LOFT tank top dress / GAP boatneck dress / LA Made St Tropez Dress | Piperlime / Lilly Pulitzer - Danna Dress / Cap-sleeve drawstring dress | Gap


What are some spring/ summer pieces that you just can't live without??




8 comments:

Dabbling in Dixie said...

Great shoes and dresses! I just started beefing up my closet for Spring and summer too!

Jen said...

Oh all of those shoes are cute!!! Love them.

Nicole said...

I agree dresses and sandals are must haves. I don't usually wear wedges but I want them for spring/summer. Love the ones you posted. I must have cropped pants for spring. And dresses, like the ones you posted. I'm a Ann Taylor Loft fan. The first two ATL dresses are wants now! Thanks for fueling my clothing habit. Haha!

Nicole
http://adventuresofasemperfifamily.blogspot.com

Janna Renee said...

I seriously can't WAIT to wear dresses. I'm tired of my legs being cold!

Meg said...

I love that platform wedge type of ballet shoe! They are so cute :) I also cannot wait to start wearing dresses again, I especially love those first two!

Rach said...

Dresses are my favorite for spring and summer too! They are so versatile! :)

The Better Belle Project said...

All of these are so cute! Love the sam edelman sandals! Hit me up if you need more coupons, I'll only be here another month! :)

Lisa C said...

Loft has a bunch of cute skirts, too. And I would love to find some wedges that aren't sky high or super narrow.

 
Blogging tips