June 4, 2013

A Wedding...

If you recall, S and I traveled to Columbia a couple weekends ago for our friends' wedding. I had met H [non-creepily] through Craigslist while looking for a new roommate a couple years ago. Turns out that I love this girl and her beau and I couldn't imagine missing their special day.


The Millstone at Adam's Pond



"I do!"










Gotta love a southern wedding.





The most handsome guy in the room (I may be a little biased)




S caught the garter!!!!! ;)






Love this girl!




<3




Silly :p


10 comments:

Meg said...

What amazing photos, and what a beautiful wedding! I especially love that monogram on the ground and, of course, our dress! Looks like you had a blast :)

Lindsay Erin said...

I love your dress!! So excited he caught the garter. ;o)

Eights on the Move said...

Your dress is gorgeous!

Kristen said...

What a beautiful location! Looks straight up out of a movie. Looks like everyone had a blast, and congrats to your friend!

Jen said...

Wow this place looks amazing! :)

The Better Belle Project said...

Your dress is adorable!! Looks like you guys had a great time :)

Unknown said...

What a cute wedding :) I love your dress!

Jennifer said...

WOW what a beautiful wedding.

Kelly said...

Thanks, Ashley! We had a blast and are so happy for our friend :)

Ashleigh said...

What a gorgeous wedding!

 
Blogging tips