June 12, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Happy Hump Day y'all! Aren't you just so happy that we're almost through to the weekend? Friday night, S and I are going to have a dinner and a movie date night and we're thinking about trying Morgan Creek Grill in IOP. Anyone familiar with it?? I was trying to find somewhere off the beaten path for us to try :)

Today I've decided to share with you some pins from posts that I have written recently. They are some of my favorite recipes, puppy pics, and apparel must-haves. Enjoy!





























Follow me on Pinterest -  Kelly (sweettealove)


6 comments:

Meg said...

IS that smoke Gouda and Cheddar mac and cheese your own recipe?? That looks delicious :)

henning love said...

smoked gouda mac and cheese i need to make that stat! i love mac and cheese and i love gouda, i am made to make that recipe for sure!

The Better Belle Project said...

the mac and cheese and curried rice and shrimp look amazing! and of course Gunner is as adorable as ever! :)

Dabbling in Dixie said...

Love the pins!!

Rach said...

I am loving those thin bracelets! So pretty and simple!

Kristen said...

I'm trying to eat better, but that mac n cheese & that cake look so good!!!

 
Blogging tips