September 24, 2014

Our Wedding, Part 1 - Bridal Portraits

Hi friends!
Thank you all for the warm welcome, it's good to be back in the blogosphere. I know a lot of you have continued to follow me on Instagram and even Facebook and that has been awesome. I'm so glad that I have had the opportunity to meet such amazing ladies through blogging.

Since it's been a while, I decided to share some details about our wedding, starting with my bridal portraits. 

I know that bridal portraits are typically a southern tradition and although I am not originally from the South, I was determined to do it right and have them done. 

We had the same photographer do everything from my bridal portraits to engagement photos (which I've already shared) to our wedding and reception. I couldn't be happier with all of their hard work and how everything turned out.

Now that the big day has passed, I can finally share my photos with the world. 


Here are some of my faves!





And..last, but not least, the photo that was on display at our reception.



All photos are by Aaron & Jillian Photography (formerly Aaron Nicholas Photography.)
Location: Old Wide Awake Plantation, Charleston, South Carolina
Dress: Austin by Watters
Jewelry: Nicole Miller via Rent the Runway
Veil: Mini Tulle Birdcage Veil by Tessa Kim
Shoes: Something Bleu via BHLDN


Thank y'all for stopping by!

5 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

absolutely stunning!!!!

Christina said...

so pretty!! your dress is gorgeous!

Jen said...

These are beautiful!!!! :)

Meg Taylor said...

Yaaayyy I'm sooo excited you're back to blogging!! These photos are STUNNING and I love your "something blue" :)

Lisa C said...

So gorgeous! I love your dress.

 
Blogging tips