October 1, 2012

New job, NEW Office!

Ok y'all, I know this isn't a proper catch-up post, but I promise that will come later!! I'm just so excited to be sitting here in my new office at my new job! I've never had my own office and not only do I have one now, but I have one WITH a window.

The reason why I'm posting this now and not later is because I'm so anxious to get y'alls opinion on how to decorate :) I'm not a super crafty person, but I am willing to try. I was thinking some inspirational quotes on canvases would be cute along with some other art/ plants to liven this place up. Here are some pics, let me know what y'all think!

3 comments:

K said...

Nice office: that looks like a nice, big window! I hate windowless offices: yours will let in plenty of natural light hopefully :) As for decorations, I love the idea of inspirational quote art; maybe a cluster of photo frames on the wall (I always love photo frame clusters!)

Jen said...

I love your new office! :-)

smug princess said...

It looks awesome! I always find cute things at Ross and TJ Maxx to decorate that aren't too expensive. I'd start by looking there. You can probably decorate your whole office and not spend a ton.

 
Blogging tips