14 May 2013

Keep Calm and Go for a Run (:

Over the last couple days, I've been listening to Pandora's 'Pop Fitness' station, trying to put together a good running playlist.


What I have so far:

  1.  22 - Taylor Swift
  2. Ass Back Home - Gym Class Heroes
  3. Beauty and a Beat - Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj
  4. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
  5. Die Young - Ke$ha
  6. DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love - Usher, Pitbull
  7. Drive By - Train
  8. Feel this Moment - Pitbull, Christina Aguilera
  9. I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
  10. In the Dark - REV
  11. Some Nights - Fun.
  12. Starships - Nicki Minaj
  13. Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
  14. We Found Love - Rihanna
  15. What Makes You Beautiful - Glee Cast
  16. Wild Ones - Flo Rida

Anyone have any other good suggestions??? As you can probably tell, I like poppy, upbeat, catchy songs. I swear they help improve my time :p




9 comments:

Jamie said...

I like that list! I have been trying to run lately but I've Just been so busy. I only made it twice last week and this week is looking even worse :/

Ivy + Molly said...

Sounds like a great station. Thanks for sharing!!

xo
ivyandmolly.blogspot.com

Sarah at LOVE, sje said...

Ohhh, I'll have to try the "Pop Fitness" station next!

Wine and Summer said...

Flo Rida is my fav to run to. Also, any kind of mash-up or remix always works!

Jen said...

Oh how cool! I will have to check that out. :)

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

love the list! I'm writing down a few songs to add to mine :)
I totally agree with you about the pop music helping with speed/pace.
My husband listens to a lot of rock which I can do with weight lifting but not with running! no way. I like to "happy run", haha!

The Pink Growl said...

Love this playlist! I like Flo Rida for upbeat music too - Do you like Lady GAGA?

Kristen said...

Love this list! I'm pinning it now so I remember to copy it when I get home! :)

Elizabeth @The Better Belle Project said...

No matter how many times I hear Call Me Maybe I end up singing along through the whole thing... I'll have to try running to it now! haha

 
Blogging tips