December 11, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Bridesmaids Dresses!

After looking at a LOT of different inspiration photos, I knew that I wanted to use blush pink and ivory as the two main colors for our wedding theme. Little did I know that it would make finding the perfect bridesmaids dresses a very stressful process!

Turns out every designer has their own version of "blush" and finding one that was perfect was a harder decision than I thought it would be. 

I also wanted to take the price into consideration because several of my bridesmaids are traveling from out-of-state so that was another challenge that I had to contend with.

I had many favorites, but when I saw this dress, I knew it was the one.

Mori Lee, style #682 in Ivory Lace and Blush Chiffon


Now, apparently no pictures exist of this dress in the exact colors that I'm using so the above photo is the exact style, but think Ivory lace. The photo of the dress below is the exact colors.



Can't wait to see this beautiful dress on all my girls!

10 comments:

Miranda Pridgeon said...

I am in love with that first dress! Oh my gosh so beautiful!!! =]

Meg Taylor said...

I love that dress!!!! I picked chiffon for my dresses as well, less chance of wrinkling ;)

Katie said...

SO pretty!! :) They will look beautiful - but not as beautiful as YOU! ;-)

Jen said...

The first dress is amazing!

Alejandra said...

I love it so much! That is going to be so pretty!

Laura said...

I LOVE those dresses!! I've been scouring the site all morning (2014 bride over here too).
Also, I am having a fun little giveaway over on my blog for the holidays, I would love you to enter :)
http://hominygirl.blogspot.com/2013/12/a-happy-holidaysgood-mood-giveaway.html
Merry Christmas!

Stephanie said...

Loves those! I can tell it is going to be such a romantic wedding.

Janna Renee said...

I think they are super cute, and the girls can have them shortened after the wedding to wear for other occasions!

Jackie said...

So unique and pretty!!

Katie said...

I'm in love with your color choices!!!! So pretty!

 
Blogging tips