June 7, 2013

The NEW Fitness Friday!

Hey y'all! Lindsay and I have some news today about Fitness Friday.

We have decided to limit the linkup to just one day per month - the first Friday of each month.

Again, there isn't really a theme other than health and fitness, but my plan will probably be to summarize my activity for the month prior and to share my goals for the upcoming weeks. You are welcome to share whatever you like, just be sure to follow Lindsay and I for updates and don't forget to check out other participants and be encouraging to each other :)

Looking forward to a new leaf turned, good luck!


Honor Courage Commitment


As I reported last week for 30 miles in 30 days, I was able to complete 26.46 miles for May. I am still looking to try and complete 30 miles again for June.


Total as of today: 5.65 miles



I'm just going to go ahead and put it out there for the sake of holding myself accountable. My weight as of today is 151.7 lbs (I'd like to think of it as a "fit" 151.7.) My goal for June is to get below 150 and stay there

To reach my goal, I plan to continue running at least 2-3 days per week and doing at least two strength workouts per week while still incorporating some cardio/ interval training. I would also love to try Jamie Eason's LiveFit 12-week trainer. I've heard great things! 

Do any of you have experience with Jamie Eason's workouts??



My short-term goal weight is 140 lbs., but my long-term goal is 125-130 lbs. We will hopefully be looking forward to some life-changing events in the next year and I NEED to be in shape, if you catch my drift....... ;)


Looking forward to hearing all your goals for the next month. Good luck to all!



6 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck, here's to a successful June! :)

Jamie said...

Have a wonderful weekend!

Sally said...

What a great idea! As a fitness blogger, I LOVE this! I joined the link-up with my workout this week. Hope you get to try it!
Stopping by from Heart Shaped Sweat!
Sally
Come say hi! Forward From The Heart

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

You've got a great jump start on the 30in30 for June! I'm def hooking up with you guys in July, I'm gonna need as much accountability as possible that month! I'm cheering for you to hit the numbers you want. I always focus on how my clothes feel but I know numbers are important and good markers too. I gotta ask how tall are you??

The Better Belle Project said...

LOVE the live fit trainer, as you know! It is doing crazy things to my muscle tone and I'm really impressed with the results - I just wish I could actually follow the diet, but I love bagel bites too much! haha

See if you can get S to help you out with it, I know that having a guy there pushing you and helping you get started REALLY helps especially if you're not used to lifting heavy weights

Definingtabitha said...

This is great! I need a little more motivation on the fitness side of my life so I'll have to link up in the not so distant future.

www.definigntabitha.com

 
Blogging tips