August 8, 2017

Mommin' and bloggin'.

I guess I fall into a whole new category of bloggers now - moms! 

I have a lot of thoughts that I'd like to share, however, I do not claim to know everything nor do I have all the answers. Maybe I'll add that disclaimer to each post. I'd just like to think that if any little tidbit I write can help someone, I'll be happy.

I somehow managed to be TERRIBLE at blogging while we lived in Hawaii, which is so, so sad because I was so fortunate to meet so many amazing people and have such amazing experiences. I've been thinking about picking one day each week to re-cap and put those experiences down on "paper". They so deserve a spotlight and I won't ever turn down an opportunity to talk about our time there.


Just one very small peek at a bittersweet day - this photo was taken on our very last day on Oahu. Caden was 9 weeks old and it was a perfectly beautiful evening on Bellows Beach.

Looking forward to sharing so much more!


warmest aloha,

4 comments:

Jen said...

It is amazing how being a mom can change how you blog. I'm still trying to find the balance of writing about being a mom, military spouse, and other random things.

Moments of Musing said...

Beautiful picture. Bellows is so beautiful... I miss Hawaii so much and I only spent a short time living with my hubs there.

Kelly said...

I'm sure it will be a little bit of a challenge, but I'm looking forward to it!

Kelly said...

It is amazing. I miss it every day!

 
Blogging tips