August 24, 2019

Back to School Shopping for Toddler Boys

With having two boys, you might think that I would miss shopping for cute little girl things, but I honestly love shopping for my boys just as much.

Caden is starting his official first year of preschool soon and I picked up some versatile pieces that I am sure he will get lots of use out of. Another benefit of having two boys, is that I know a lot of these things will get passed down. With that in mind, I don't mind to spend a little more for good quality. I also stuck to mostly tops since he has several pairs of jeans and pants that I purchased at the end of the winter. Sticking to mostly grey, blue, red, and white; these are all great for mixing and matching!

A couple weeks ago, J. Crew Factory was having a great sale and I loaded up on some super cute stuff. I also took advantage of a recent sale at Kohl's for less expensive items for outside play and lounging. The less expensive pieces may not last forever, but I don't feel too bad because they always have such great prices!

Here is the rundown on what I purchased from J. Crew Factory -


1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11


At Caden's school, they are outside a lot. Even during the winter, as long as the sun is shining, they get the kids outside, which I love so much (and he especially loves it!) These are my Kohl's picks and they are great for layering up under snow clothes and cozying up in at home. I also grabbed a pair of less expensive play sneakers from Gap and the cutest Adidas sneakers that I have been eyeing for a while (yay Nordstrom sale!)




1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10


I'm so excited for C's first day of school as I know he has really been missing it. I'm even more excited to see how much he will grow and change this year. So proud of my big kid already!



I know this is a totally random post, but I got on a roll! Never mind that it took me three days to finish while trying to entertain our two little guys. Such is mom life.






No comments:

 
Blogging tips