December 14, 2012

Fitness Friday!!

Before I start on Fitness Friday, I just wanted to say thank you to all my new followers! I crossed the 50 mark over the last couple days and I'm really excited about it :D


Honor Courage Commitment


TGIF and happy Fitness Friday! I hope you all had a great week, I know I did! It was a long one, but productive (despite our annoying house guest). Since last Friday, I ran Saturday morning, Sunday morning, Monday morning, and Tuesday night. I also worked out with my trainer on Monday and Wednesday. I'm still not quite seeing the difference on the scale, but I can tell that my clothes are fitting better and I definitely still see a difference in the mirror. 

I didn't do as good on our dinner menu as I would have liked =\ I ate out a lot this week, which is soo bad for me both health-wise and money-wise so I really need to work on that over the next week. If I can just get meals together and in line with working out, I know that will make all the difference in the world. I did however, make chicken and shrimp fajitas one night using the SkinnyTaste recipe and they were awesome and breakfast for dinner another night (eggs, chicken sausage) so that wasn't too bad. How did everyone else do?? 

This week, I am holding myself accountable to eat well even though it's the weekend and I'm giving myself a cheat day on Sunday since we our having everyone over for "Christmas Dinner" (Lins, hope you guys can make it, I'm so sorry for the short notice!)

We have a short week next week since we will both be traveling home for Christmas. I would still like to try and cook though and get in some healthy dinners. 

On my list are:
(pretty much all of the ones from this week that I didn't get to make)

And tonight we are doing homemade pizzas on the grill, YUM!!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!! What does everyone have planned????


5 comments:

Christina said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :) Glad to find another Charleston blogger. Have a great weekend!

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

I love this idea for sharing recipes, fitness tips and more!
Your meals sound delicious and are very inspiring. I'm always looking for great ideas of what to cook :)
And I know what you mean about the number on the scale not changing. I don't trust those things, anyways! I like to "see" the changes in the mirror and in how my clothes fit!

Kelly said...

I'm always looking for new recipes and I have found a lot of good ones on the SkinnyTaste blog, you should check it out! Thanks for stopping by, Kristine, I'm hoping that this linkup will be motivating and beneficial for a lot of people :)

Jen said...

homemade pizza is the best!! :)

smug princess said...

So there are a few problems here. #1 - you are trying to cut back eating out and we're going to lunch tomorrow. Oops. #2 - you're making pizza tonight and we're going to a pizza place for lunch tomorrow. Haha. We can go to the Bistro place instead if you want!

 
Blogging tips