January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Oh my, I have sooo much catching up to do! I know I have been slacking in blog-land, but I have been super busy enjoying my "vacation" at home in CT. S and I had a great NYE in New York at my cousin's house and after breakfast this morning, we drove up to Vermont where we will be staying for a few days. It is freezing ass cold here, but absolutely beyond beautiful. I can't wait to post more pictures. We are spending the next two days snowboarding at Stratton mountain then heading back to Connecticut on Friday just to get on a plane and fly home to Charleston on Saturday afternoon.

Sorry this isn't much of a post, but I'm still in vacation mode and can't really justify spending too much time behind my computer..

Hehe guess S doesn't like headbands :p



Cheers! me = pink, white, green, S = Kentucky blue & white of course.

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's!

A sneak peak at our Vermont trip, the view from our room...


I probably won't pop back in again until Fitness Friday so I hope everyone has a great first week of 2013!!!!

8 comments:

Lindsay Erin said...

Where are you staying in VT?! I grew up right across Lake Champlain in Essex, NY. Love it up there - gorgeous!

www.domesticatedworkingwoman.blogspot.com

Jen said...

That view is amazing!! So beautiful. :) Happy New Year!

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

Vermont looks beautiful! And, I love those wine glass charms, cute idea! Happy New Year to ya!

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

Happy New Year!!!! Photos look gorgeous.


Xo-L
brunchwithlaura.blogspot.com
(formerly Simply Lowcountry)

Caitlin A. Cleland said...

Oh man that is soo gorgeous! Looks like y'all had a pretty great New Years.

smug princess said...

I've missed you. When you get back I need your help. I want to make a new header for my blog so I need you to instruct me in how you made yours so cute. I need to add Liam to mine!

I can't wait to hear more about your vaca! Miss you!

Rach said...

Happy 2013, friend! Glad you guys had a great NYE! :)

The Better Belle Project said...

I feel you! I'm planning on jumping back into blogging on Monday! It's hard after being on vacation for so long - I've got so much reading to catch up on! :)

Glad you had a good New Years!!

 
Blogging tips