11 April 2013

**Sub Ball Style**

In just over 24 hours, I will be getting out of work and heading home to get ready for S and I's second Submarine Birthday Ball. It was around this time last year that I started blogging because some of my first posts were about last year's ball.

A couple photos from last year...

The ball last year was held aboard the USS Yorktown at Patriot's Point. We had a TON of fun at the ball and even more afterward when we headed downtown all dressed up. 

{source}

This year, the ball will be held at the Marriott downtown and I'm pretty sure it will be just as much fun (they also have a rooftop restaurant and bar there!)

I ordered a couple dresses from Rent the Runway, which I'm sure you all know by now that I'm obsessed.

These are the two dresses that I am deciding between.




Right now I'm kind of leaning toward the red dress. I thought I wanted a long dress, but I think I'm having second thoughts. I'm excited that I actually have two different dresses to choose from though :)

As far as jewelry and shoes, I will probably just go with something I already own.

Hope you are all having a great week! Also, don't forget to linkup tomorrow for Fitness Friday and 30/50 miles in 30 days! You can also linkup today with Nikki for '30 miles in 30 days!'



Honor Courage Commitment

Honor Courage Commitment



Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

Kristen said...

I like the red dress the best! & y'alls pictures from last years ball are so cute, can't wait to see this years pictures! :)

Mrs.B said...

How fun! Can't wait to see pictures. I love the second dress but that could be just cause I love long dresses.

Julie-Becoming A Navy Wife said...

Have fun!!! I can't wait to see what dress you wear. I have to get mine ASAP!!!

Wine and Summer said...

I love red dresses!

Can't wait to see pics from this year!

Jackie said...

Aw man the photos don't show up on my mac for some reason but have fun!!! :)

Jen said...

I love the red dress!! Have so much fun!

Kristen said...

Have a blast! I find the Air Force balls to be pretty dull, but yours looks super fun!

Jennifer said...

I like both dresses. Hard decision.

Sarah at LOVE, sje said...

Both of those dresses are beautiful but that red dress will be stunning on you! My vote is for the red dress. Can't wait to see pictures!

Stacy Kinard said...

Go with the red! You will look fab in either, but I vote red, esp with the potential for rain today! Can't wait to see pics!!

 
Blogging tips